Here's a good article

An audio community like no other.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

Here's a good article

Postby Henry » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:24 pm

Michael Brauer who mixed Coldplay stuff etc. (Yes b4 you think of correcting or adding some stupid comment concerning what I've said in the previous sentence please just go and kick your dog instead or something ok?

http://www.vintageking.com/site/files/producers.htm
Henry

Postby Henry » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:31 pm

Henry

Postby JustinS » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:15 am

Are you a little touchy or what Henry... :D :D
JustinS

Postby Mark Bassett » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:32 pm

Leave the dog alone - kick yourself instead
Mark Bassett
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby Henry » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:25 pm

Me touchy? Read what those morons wrote in the comp post I made....

'Whatdya mean LA2A? That's not a La2a' etc and I just quoted a description from the blurb at the website.

There are ppl who seem to have picked up that anal american forum thing where they feel compelled to critique the f>>> out of anything you write however trivial. Even a simple referal to a description has to be put through their stupid anal scrutiny!

A simple referal to a descriptive blurb that has to be uber-analysed for Vintage purity. Go piss on someone elses post thx! It was just a helpful referal to a cheap piece of kit that other ppl have bought and highly recommend. Take it for what it is and go Police the forums at Gearslutz where all the other smart ppl post if that is your bent!
Henry

Postby Kris » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:06 pm

Henry,

It's one thing to have a shot at someone for no reason but you have to expect it when you leave yourself so exposed as you did in your previous post. I mean, really, if you're going to post something, misquote, and then get all snotty because people call you on it then maybe this is not the place for you.

As one of those "morons" you so lovingly refer to I think I have just as much right to put my point across as you do. Just because they're different points does that make mine any less valid? Why post if you don't want a response?

Ah stuff it, I can't be bothered. Henry, you got slammed in the last post because you made a fool of yourself. Plain and simple. Don't get pissed at me or the other people here because you didn't check your facts before shooting off your mouth. It was just as dumb as your comment on the green mic pre's. Think first. Capiche?
Kris

Postby Henry » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:29 pm

Oh really? This is what I wrote?

"I think its la2a type clone, and the price is amazing."

I think (ie read MAYBE or PERHAPS)

la2a type clone ( ie. I just repeated what they wrote in the advert!!!)

Not just me who thinks your an idiot!

Take it for what it actually is, and not for what you want to make it. There were no dogmatic assertions applied to the product. I put a Link up so anyone could have look and evaluate the info for themselves.

Kris, when someone writes "Jesus thats not an LA2A clone" and you chime in and start whining over something as trivial as that, when all I'm doing is passing on some useful info, why shouldn't I reply to those remarks? Maybe its you who shouldn't post on Forums like this if you can't handle the crticism! Comprende'?
Henry

Postby Kris » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:01 pm

Once again Henry, you have missed the point entirely.
Kris

Postby Mark Bassett » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:02 pm

You can send PM's to each other if you want to continue this, have a good weekend.
Mark Bassett
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to The Turtlerock Forum