Contemplating a subject dear to Rick

An audio community like no other.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

Contemplating a subject dear to Rick

Postby Ausrock » Wed May 25, 2005 8:58 pm

FISHING!!!

The "master" suggests I go fishing and guess what..........I really can't disagree with the advice...............but wait a minute, that means I have to drop the work that I'm doing in the garage, which BTW, is definitely musically oriented, so I can put a new water pump impeller in the Evinrude (once one arrives up from Sydney), clean the Quintrex out, find where I've stashed the bloody tackle box and check my gear before I can even hook the trailer up to the Rangie.....Now, there's another bloody worry..............ENGLISH BLOODY CAR MAKERS. Thank God my Soundcraft doesn't play up like the Rangie. Now let's see.............it'll be tomorrow (Thursday) before I could order the impeller, probably Tuesday before it gets here and then another day to get it fitted...................that means fishing won't be an option for at least a week................DAMN and BUGGER!!!

Of course I could go into the garage and I'm sure that somewhere under about 6 years of cobwebs I'll find my beach rods.....................aaaaahhhhh, what memories...................wandering along the beach as the sun rises, sand between my toes, waves breaking, the smell of fresh salt air, must be at least 8 years since I've enjoyed that.............................HELL RICK.............why did you have to suggest I go fishing!!! Now I'm am STRESSED!!!

BTW, anyone interested in buying a Quintex?
Ausrock
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby rick » Mon May 30, 2005 3:08 pm

in my family you dont sell boats, you buy them !
by the sounds of this ausrock
a fishing trip is long overdue
its not going to rain for the rest of the week
so i think the beach rods are the go
rick

Postby Maria » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:19 am

No fish stories? Gather you guys didn't go (or didn't catch anything).
Maria

Return to The Turtlerock Forum