FS: Mesa Boogie MKIIC+, AMT mic, pedals, RCF speaker

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

FS: Mesa Boogie MKIIC+, AMT mic, pedals, RCF speaker

Postby Alistair » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:51 pm

A few things for sale- happy to post the small stuff, would prefer pickup on the Boogie in Melbourne.

Mesa Boogie MKII C+
I've had this amp for about a decade and it's one of the classics!
60w w/ reverb, international power transformer and an original C+ as far as I know (not a later upgrade). Older English made Celestion speaker too.
It's a great sounding amp putting out a huge amount of volume for a single 12", with the sustain and overdrive as you'd expect from a C+.
It's in great condition with the exception of some scratches in the tolex on the rear back panel- otherwise only the little dings you'd expect from a 30 something year old amp that's been played. Comes with a soft cover (pictured) and original footswitch (not pictured).
It's a wonderful amp but I haven't played it much in the past 5 or so years as I've been using cleaner amps. It was serviced and retubed by Tim Evans about that long ago and since then has probably only done 2-3 gigs and been played about once a month at home.

$3k ono.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15OxcDt ... sp=sharing

AMT S3G Guitar microphone
AMT S3G guitar microphone in near perfect condition. Only used twice in a studio environment, never live.
These are cool and different mics that sit in the soundhole of a guitar and face back towards the strings- so great for when you need lots of isolation but don't want to use a pickup.
One was used by Pat Metheny to record his solo record One Quiet Night if you want an idea of what they sound like.
Comes with carry case and preamp/power supply. Specs at this link:

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-aud ... p40-preamp

Happy to post aus wide in the original box (pictured).
$300 ono

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dH63c- ... sp=sharing

RCF ART310a (faulty)
This was working fine, and then suddenly failed on a gig. I've replaced a few transistors, but it's really beyond my knowledge or time to fix this guy, so selling cheaply to someone who can get it up and running. Comes with dustcover/bag. PM for more info.

$150 ono

16 channel passive Summing Mixer
A home built 16 input/stereo out passive Summing mixer. All channels have LCR panning via 3 way switches with chickenhead knobs on the front.
Inputs via dsub and outs on XLR.
A few things to note:
- A built this years ago when I was just getting started building so a little messy but fully operational- please excuse the aesthetics!
- Similarly condition is good but the front paint has a few chips and marks
- Dsus have been mounted a little close together so large dsub connectors may struggle- I was fine with the standard altronics plastic connectors and you could probably move them a little without needing to resolder.
- Built with reasonable gauge solid copper internally, as that seemed to be recommended on the DIY forums at the time! But looks bloody ugly in the internal pics!
- As it's passive it will need make up gain, just like all other passive Summing mixers.
I used this for a little when I finished it, but found with the work I was doing anything that slowed down recall didn't get used too much. I'm pretty much just asking for cost of the parts, but please keep in mind whilst these passive summers are pretty simple, there is quite a lot of soldering with the 16 switches and inputs.

$150 ono

Switchcraft B-Gauge (not TRS) patchbay with solder connectors on rear. I've never used it but looks to be in good condition.
$30 ono

Sonic Edge Tumbleweed- faulty
A 'boutique' pedal by the same guys that make Fargen amps. Unfortunately I think they were mass produced somewhere and build quality is pretty crap.
Compressor and boost with three modes- it sounds good but seems to be faulty and often won't pass clean signal after the boost has been employed.
$30 ono, as it needs work to be operating correctly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/135VFpB ... sp=sharing
Alistair McLean
Alistair
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted