free to TRockers: console strip boxes

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

free to TRockers: console strip boxes

Postby gigpiglet » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:37 am

now that my console is moved into my new house, and i dont plan on moving anywhere for a long time, im going to give up the boxes used to transport all the strips/ faders. one of those things i wouldnt mind keeping, but reality is its too much room for something that wont get used again for a long time.

there is some history in these, as the console originally came to australia from ireland for the 2000 olympics. the boxes have the original shipping details/ dates written all over them. was packed back into these after the olympics, and stored for a long time before i got my hands on it. have used the boxes twice to move strips to my old place, then out into storage, and now finally into camperdown.

although only cardboard its a very convenient way to safely move a 48ch console worth of channel strips, master sections, group modules, and faders. all nicely sized separated compartments for each strip.

free to good turtlerock home. and in fact, maybe after whoever uses them next they should get posted back up here for the next person in need.

let me know folks.
Gareth Stuckey
gigpiglet productions:presents:recordings
gigpiglet
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: free to TRockers: console strip boxes

Postby gigpiglet » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:04 pm

last chance on these.
seems super sad to chuck em.. the day you need them they are exactly what you need.
no one moving a console anytime soon?
Gareth Stuckey
gigpiglet productions:presents:recordings
gigpiglet
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted