W.T.B or W.T.T Lynx LT-USB L-Slot

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

W.T.B or W.T.T Lynx LT-USB L-Slot

Postby Trent Griggs » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has a Lynx L-Slot USB expansion card they would like to sell or trade for an L-Slot Pro Tools HD card?
I recently bought a used Aurora 16 with a HD card. I purchased knowing I would have to replace the card, and am planning on buying the 16 PCIe card, but just don't have the money currently and would love to get a used USB L Slot to get me connected and tide me over until I can afford to run it straight to PCIe.
Alternatively, if you are in need of an HD L-Slot for your Aurora you're welcome to buy mine.
Get at me if you can help,
Cheers
Trent Griggs

"The Original Tasmanian"
Trent Griggs

Re: W.T.B or W.T.T Lynx LT-USB L-Slot

Postby dave01.cooper » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Trent your post is similar to the pickle I'm in atm! However I feel I may be able to help you out...

Basically we have a few Lynx 16s which are getting spread across a few mobile racks currently. All have no LT cards in them currently BUT we've currently got 1x LT-USB coming from the US (lost with USPS somewhere... that's a story for another day...) and another one coming from a store here in Melbourne hopefully this week.

Theoretically we'll have 1x surplus LT-USB card when the other rears it's ugly head but also, I have 3x PCI-E AES Lynx cards collecting dust as we no longer use them in the main studio after going to LT-HD setup. 1x of those are all yours if you wanted to go down that route immediately!

A few options and if you want to chat further, email me on: dave@soundmachinestudios.com.au

Thanks
Dave Cooper

E - dave @ soundmachinestudios . com . au
W - soundmachinestudios.com.au
dave01.cooper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: W.T.B or W.T.T Lynx LT-USB L-Slot

Postby audioio » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 pm

PM'd too, although Dave's offer may be better!
David Rodger
audioio
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted