Fetu47, brauner, RCA,AKG414 Langevin, UA6176, Distressor

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

Fetu47, brauner, RCA,AKG414 Langevin, UA6176, Distressor

Postby Simon B » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:09 pm

I am at a point in my life where I have to make the adult decisions and grow up... sooooo I am selling my studio stuff.

Neumann Fet U47 $4500
I bought this 2011
The previous owner had Gunter Wagner turn the capsule around, on a cardiod only mic this is essentially an unused capsule at the front. It hasn't been used on kick drum while I have owned it,
It does not have a case
There is an engraving on the front of the microphone a phone number, and there is an engraving on the bottom of the mic.

AKG 414 xlii $1200
Comes with hardecase, cradle and pop filter

Rca 74b mis matched pair $2000
I had these re ribboned in August by open plan recording. During the reribbon Mark noticed the transformers were gone as well and replaced them.

Brauner Valvet $2500
One of the best acoustic mics I have ever heard, Held its own next to Vintage neuman KM54/56 mics Valve, modern German

Universal Audio 6176 $2200
Valve preamp and legendary 1176 compressor in one unit

Langevin Dual vocal combo. $1600
Solidstate manley, 2 channels, opto limiter. One of my fav preamps. Wasnt mind blowing during tracking but com mix time the vocal just pushes forward hard to explain.

Empirical labs Distressor ELX-8
$1500
With brit mod

My current situation is I am in Dubbo NSW my gear is in Melbourne, Saturday 10th November I will be in Melbourne for a few hours sorting stuff out and bring the rest back with me. I can answer questions and what not, I just don't have many pics at the moment. But I will after next weekend.

I also have quite a few guitar amps that will be for sale, stock standard studio amps. if you are after a specific amp I probably will have it. all you can do is ask.

0422 654 632

Cheers Simon
Hello my name is Simon Bray and I like guitar amps, currently at 20 something.

http://www.ponymusic.com.au/record/
Simon B
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted