WTB - micro mixer with mix-minus capability

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

WTB - micro mixer with mix-minus capability

Postby langleycello » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:20 am

Greetings all,

I am on the lookout for a small and basic mixer ( only a few channels) to interface with the main RME desk. The main objective is to simply have the capacity for mix-minus for podcasting. I notice that some cheap domestic mixers have integrated low end sound cards with USB interfaces as well. This could be useful for my modest needs but not essential - even something in average condition would suit as I only need a couple of working channels...

I am also after a symetrix stereo compressor / limiter if anyone has a spare..?

Thanks for any consideration,

Kind regards,

Stephen
langleycello

Re: WTB - micro mixer with mix-minus capability

Postby langleycello » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Hi,

I have found a means to deal with my mix-minus problems using a vintage telephone connector (without the hybrid) patching into the RME console (pre fader).

I am still looking to establish a flexible suite of audio processing for AM radio operations and have a few items at my disposal which i would like to complement with a Volumax 400 and perhaps a Symetrix comp - maybe one day i may strike upon a CRL or Durrough processor too! Assymetrical modulation is a real bonus for AM - esp with the power restraints we have as Amateur Radio operators!

Cheers,

Stephen
langleycello

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted