FS: Safe Sound Audio Dynamics Toolbox

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

FS: Safe Sound Audio Dynamics Toolbox

Postby gregwalker » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:09 am

Dynamic Toolbox by Safe Sound Audio hand made in the UK.

A Swiss army knife of a VCA based comp with a lot of features that allow you to really dig in and control a big range of compression and limiter effects. Stereo or dual-mono operation, Peakride and Dynamic Tracking modes, separate compressor and limiter sections, filters on the sidechain input, continuously variable attack and release, blend of direct and compressed signals, comprehensive metering...the list goes on.
I've owned this unit for quite a few years and it's never missed a beat. I've had great results with the Dynamic Toolbox on master bus and sub groups. In recent years it's alternated between vocals and guitars sub groups on every console mix I've done. It can get aggressive when pushed but also really excels at taming dynamics in a pleasing and transparent way. The unit is in excellent used condition - the only blemish is the small numbers scratched into the back panel above the outputs by the previous owner (shown in the last photo), and some minor rack rash.
Happy to deliver for a small fee to most areas in Melbourne apart from the far west and north, otherwise standard postage fees apply.

Another price drop here $1,700
gregwalker

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted