Buy Tony Adams half-built studio

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

Buy Tony Adams half-built studio

Postby Howard Jones » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:49 pm

I'm extending an invitation to you to have a look at my 117-122 Great Western Highway Woodford (Blue Mountains 1hr from Sydney) property which has a mostly completed massive studio built on it (which I've occupied as my home).

Huge frontage approx 6 standard blocks wide, signage allowed.

It's on 5090m2 ( way more than an acre ), High, facing north into the valley, with possibly the best mountain veiws in the area!

All Hebel construction, all windows comfortplus laminated glass

Studio Set 20mtrs off road. It's got kitchen, bathroom, bedroom (for artists?), huge lounge/chill out area, massive performance room with 5mtr ceiling, aprox 10m x 6m, will hold full size grand piano with plenty of room to divide up band in same space, huge control room 6.4m x 5.2m, drum/vocal room 3m x 2.3m. ceilings in these and rest of building 2.8m. Some finishing touches required to two rooms! Truck can be backed up to doors for flat load!

Slab poured and building blocks on land for large 4 bedroom resort style dwelling with 12.5m x9m open lounge & kitchen area + open upstairs mezzanine spilling onto deck, all facing north mountain views, just needs to be built roofed and fitted out! All plans approved and stamped!

Just completed, massive 12.5m formal style concrete and antique stone pool with huge deck and entertainment area set into side of hill, almost $86,000 spent on this area. Takes in all mountain vews, (fitted out to take gas heater if decided)

Natural gas, electricity, town water etc, etc.

Large very flat area filled between studio and shed could be used for sporty recreational area. Currently has basketball ring.

I'm waiting for the rain to stop so I can take some up to date photos.

large property next door is on the market at 1.3 million.

I initially wanted to build a recording resort style studio and accom, less than an hour from Sydney, but with other parties long gone,as a one man project, I've decided to call it a day.

I've priced to sell not sit! $400,000

Regards
Tony Adams.

I can be contacted on 0417 435 249 or 02 47588404.
a_family@tpg.com.au

Am contracted to Century 21 Hazelbrook 02 47589444.

Howard Jones
TRM Endorsed
TRM Endorsed

Postby JulienG » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:01 am

Of course this would go up the week I'm moving in to my new house. Oh well.

Looks good though.
JulienG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Sheer Noise » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:46 am

Any pics inside the "studio"?

Dave.
Sheer Noise
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted