Wanted to Buy : Pair Neve 1073

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

Wanted to Buy : Pair Neve 1073

Postby Chinagraf » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:06 pm

Hi all, I'm after a pair of 1073's. Modules with eq, not the mic pre only reissue. If anyone knows of someone who wants to part with any please let me know and we'll see if the price fits. Happy to fly around to listen to them so they don't have to be in Melbourne.
Thanks
Chinagraf
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby Aearth » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:28 pm

Aearth
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby Chinagraf » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Thanks Nic, I'm onto most of those sources. I do a bit of business with Vintage King in the States so they gave me a pretty decent price on a pair of AMS in a VK rack but thought I'd ask around to see if anyone's got any originals locally before I consider the overseas thing. I thought about asking Thirteen but I doubt he'd want to pull any out of that BCM.
Funny, at Awave you click on the 1073 and you get a pic of a Shadow Hills Pre. :lol:
Cheers.
Chinagraf
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby Aearth » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:49 am

[quote="Chinagraf"]Thanks Nic, I'm onto most of those sources. I do a bit of business with Vintage King in the States so they gave me a pretty decent price on a pair of AMS in a VK rack but thought I'd ask around to see if anyone's got any originals locally before I consider the overseas thing. I thought about asking Thirteen but I doubt he'd want to pull any out of that BCM.
Funny, at Awave you click on the 1073 and you get a pic of a Shadow Hills Pre. :lol:
Cheers.[/quote]

Yeh I notice the Shadow Hills want-to-be. Pity you live too far south we're having a shoot here in Sydney in the week.

nIC
Aearth
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted