Two Hammond L series

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

Two Hammond L series

Postby headman » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Just bought another C3 and as much as I like baby Hammonds I really have no space left. So for sale as one lot, two L100's; one in great condition with stool and hardly played , the other works well but has been a gigging organ in the past so its knocked around.
So have them both to play or use one for parts and have spares for the rest of your life.
I figure $500.00 for the pair pick up in Maitland NSW. Ph 0249332721

headman
headman

Postby Ausrock » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:31 pm

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh.........just up the road right when $$$ are as scarce as rocking horse poo although if current negotiations with the bank work out I may whisper in the better half's ear.

Good to see a couple of Bruce Evan's pre's in the rack though.
Ausrock
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby headman » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:34 am

Reply to Ausrock
Ah, yes the Bruce Evans pre. Poor Bruce, gone far too early. Weird, but sweet(you should have seen him on the dancefloor in a polyester suit). And not that many in existance, Tinno, Bob Spencer and I got in early. Both mine have been slightly modified by Joe Malone. Have a think about the Hammonds, you will never get a better deal.
headman.
headman

Postby Chinagraf » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:42 am

That is an awesome deal. If I was still up north I would be all over these like a rash.
Chinagraf
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted