Need an SSL Mix Buss Comp for a week

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

Need an SSL Mix Buss Comp for a week

Postby Kris » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:17 pm

or a Smart C2.

Anyone got one I can rent for a week?
Kris

Postby heathen » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Yeah I can hire you a Smart C2, $200 for a week, only a week cause I'll need it.
heathen
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby Chinagraf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:25 am

I've got an original SSL FX G384 but only for local use in Melbourne, just in case you are working down here.
Cheers.
Chinagraf
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby Kris » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:35 am

Thanks guys.

Calling you now Heath.

China.... one of those just went on ebay for $2,200usd. Came close myself to hitting the buy it now button. Nice unit.
Kris

Postby Chinagraf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am

No way! $2200 US is a bargain if it was an original grey 384 with the THAT VCA. They go for more around 3KUS these days. Oh.....you shoulda hit the button on it.
Chinagraf
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby Kris » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:54 am

Don't say that! I'm up to my eyeballs in it already setting up a new room. :cry:

I need to stop buying and start earning now.
Kris

Postby Chinagraf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Aha....I know the feeling. I sometimes have to write the word 'NO' on a post-it note and stick it to my computer monitor. I've also banned myself from buying anything after 8pm at night because that's when I'm prone to making stupid bids on ebay around midnight. Setting up the new room is always a buzz though.
Chinagraf
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby Kris » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:18 pm

Yeah, it's cool. It's only a small room but thankfully I only have to fill it with gear and not pay for the construction itself. I have a good deal with the people that own the place. It's a very good arrangement for sure.

The 50 inch HD Plasma just arrived along with the PS3 to keep clients entertained.

It'll be cosy in there for sure once the couch is in!

sorry.... waaaay OT.
Kris

Postby Aearth » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Kris wrote:Yeah, it's cool. It's only a small room but thankfully I only have to fill it with gear and not pay for the construction itself. I have a good deal with the people that own the place. It's a very good arrangement for sure.

The 50 inch HD Plasma just arrived along with the PS3 to keep clients entertained.

It'll be cosy in there for sure once the couch is in!

sorry.... waaaay OT.

Are we talking about the same small room you have all that extra new gear in. Where are you going to fit the couch?

nIC
Aearth
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby Kris » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:52 pm

Nah, this is a new room in Glebe. Slightly bigger, but only enough for the couch!
Kris

Postby heathen » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:34 pm

Hey Kris if that was you that left the message on my answering machine, I'm home now, the machine is screwed for some reason some calls are just noise, could be a mobile phone thing, anyway I'm in for the evening if you want to call back.

Cheers
Heath
heathen
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby Kris » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Cheers Heath. Sorry for not getting back to you... been slammed with work. Will buzz you tomorrow. Waiting to hear if the gig is going ahead.
Kris

Postby heathen » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Hey Kris, no probs, I should be hanging around at home.
heathen
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted