Rare Fender Rhodes Piano Mark V 73 For Sale

Moderators: Thirteen, rick, Mark Bassett

Rare Fender Rhodes Piano Mark V 73 For Sale

Postby gspeed » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:24 am

Hi folks. Up for sale is my stunning Rhodes Mark V 73 Piano including original lid and pedal in immaculate condition. A truly beautiful piece. These Mark fives are as Harold Rhodes said himself their finest piano. The Mark V has a wooden keybed but shed a lot of the weight from earlier models to make it lighter to carry. That being said , a Mark V is still weighty.
Does this Rhodes need a service? Yes. The action/regulation is an easy job for a Rhodes tech. Any acoustic instrument 30 years in age needs tweaking / adjustments from time to time. Piano is in full working condition. The lid and pedal cap the piano off. Just needs to be placed on a quality keyboard stand.

I had every intention to own this Rhodes as part of my personal collection for a long time, but having a baby changes things a lot!

I am happy to ship the Rhodes using Pack and Send Couriers Australia wide at buyers expense.

Buyer is more than welcome to pick up from my home in Campbelltown, Sydney.

I've owned it for almost ten years. I don't think I've seen another for sale in that time ever. Around 4000 Mark V's were built in the USA. Not many made it to Australia from my knowledge.

Serious buyers only please. I have been very lucky to deal with genuine honest people in my time. This is a fantastic opportunity to land an incredible piece of Rhodes history. Would sit in a recording studio very nicely.

Asking price is $4,250.

Feel free to share and let people know who may be of interest.

I don't know how to upload pictures here in the forum. Please PM or call if you would like to discuss further or come for a look. Can email pics no problem. Lots of good pics of MARK V's on google.

This is badged #2284 Built in the USA in the 22nd week of 1984.

Cheers
Steve 0412759935
gspeed

Re: Rare Fender Rhodes Piano Mark V 73 For Sale

Postby gspeed » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:54 am

Price has been lowered to $3800

Cheers
Steve
gspeed

Return to Vintage Synth Forum