Jean Michel Jarre tour going strong.

Moderators: Thirteen, rick, Mark Bassett

Jean Michel Jarre tour going strong.

Postby Thirteen » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Nice article today on Jean Michel Jarre's Oxygene tour in the Herald on page 12. The DVD of Oxygene 3D is definately worth buying (thanks Ryan), if you love synth spotting it will keep you amused for hours. best to watch the regular version though, the 3d glasses version made me feel a bit Chucky Cheese. I didn't realize until this week that JMJ is Maurice Jarre's son, no wonder he is so musical... His tour seems to be generating a lot of interest.
Thirteen
TRM Endorsed
TRM Endorsed

Re: Jean Michel Jarre tour going strong.

Postby electrofetish » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:37 am

Thirteen wrote:Nice article today on Jean Michel Jarre's Oxygene tour in the Herald on page 12. The DVD of Oxygene 3D is definately worth buying (thanks Ryan), if you love synth spotting it will keep you amused for hours. best to watch the regular version though, the 3d glasses version made me feel a bit Chucky Cheese. I didn't realize until this week that JMJ is Maurice Jarre's son, no wonder he is so musical... His tour seems to be generating a lot of interest.

Having French family JMJ was always in the home collection
His sound and performance is "very French"
The dvd is really somthing to watch as JMJ and the other 3 guys are playing live what he multitracked 30yrs ago

I want a laser/light controller like JMJ's
I do like using my theremin and i might have to investigate building one
electrofetish

Return to Vintage Synth Forum