FS: VGC Yamaha CS-30M and Roland System 100 - 102 Expander

Moderators: Thirteen, rick, Mark Bassett

FS: VGC Yamaha CS-30M and Roland System 100 - 102 Expander

Postby innerclock » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:27 pm

Moving House and sliming down a tad - yes the kids need more room! Plus I'm moving more towards modular configuration to save space too. So - as much as I love these babies - I wanted to offer them locally before I but them on Evil Bay. Both units are damn close to mint and sonically mind blowing. Check the web if you need to check specs/history/reviews. Thirteen has transparently modified the CS-30M so that a trigger/clock fed into the External Input Jack drives the internal 8 Step Sequencer. Factory design only allowed the Sequencer to run off it's own internal VCO Clock. Nice but useless for syncing up to anything. Make me a fair and reasonable offer if any of you are interested. Best as always - David
innerclock

Postby Thirteen » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:31 pm

That CS-30 is nice machine... The Yamaha filter sound is so different to the Roland/Korg/Sequential filters that you hear everywhere, really smooth.
Thirteen
TRM Endorsed
TRM Endorsed

Postby rachelp » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:33 pm

I would so love a CS-30M, but I do not think I could afford it right now, unless I gave up something else....

rachel
rachelp

Postby innerclock » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:26 am

$1500 for the CS and $1000 for the 102 Expander if anyone wants the business...:)
innerclock

Postby beatmad » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:09 pm

innerclock wrote:$1500 for the CS and $1000 for the 102 Expander if anyone wants the business...:)

Please don't sell that Yamaha it's beautiful :( Are you sure you won't regret it? The Roland is beautiful too but you could borrow my one if you need that sound.
beatmad

Postby rachelp » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:04 am

I think he will regret it too. I would love to own it as the CS-30 is very powerful instrument
but I cannot afford it right now. In about 3 months I could, but I actually think
it would be a shame to sell it. I also reckon it would sell for more than $1500 on ebay, too.
The offer on here is very generous....

rachel
rachelp

Postby innerclock » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:54 am

Thanks for the concern people - it's appreciated for sure - truth is - expensive/important house/studio move and some extra funds needed to push Innerclock along a little on the development stakes - it's a matter of priority and available resources - reality. There are some items I would never part with but CS-30s and Roland System 100 are out there to find if you really want them anytime. Best to all as always - David
innerclock

Postby beatmad » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:17 am

innerclock wrote:Thanks for the concern people - it's appreciated for sure - truth is - expensive/important house/studio move and some extra funds needed to push Innerclock along a little on the development stakes - it's a matter of priority and available resources - reality. There are some items I would never part with but CS-30s and Roland System 100 are out there to find if you really want them anytime. Best to all as always - David

Selling the Yamaha is not the solution. You need some sort of angel investors. I can't afford the Yamaha but I'd be happy to contribute toward getting Innerclock systems moving and it's not like you're talking about huge investment. Why don't you look into that?
beatmad

Postby innerclock » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:24 am

Still got this mint condition Roland System 102 Expander Module that I'd love not to have to carry to my new house....:) Anyone got a home for it.....

Best - David - 0401-216-941
innerclock

Postby Hybrid88 » Sat May 02, 2009 1:38 am

innerclock wrote:Still got this mint condition Roland System 102 Expander Module that I'd love not to have to carry to my new house....:) Anyone got a home for it.....

Best - David - 0401-216-941

Hey, I know it's been a while since you posted this but I have a 101 Synth and would love to add the expander. Please let me know if you've still got it for sale as I'd be very interested.

Cheers,

Hybrid88
Hybrid88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Vintage Synth Forum