GPultec Build

Are you building something? Share your resources with the locals - for more in depth D.I.Y. head to The Lab

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

GPultec Build

Postby NathS101 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Hi all,
I'm currently sourcing parts for my GPultec build and am having some trouble finding parts from mouser. I'm still fairly new to the whole DIY game, particularly in this case as there is no formal set of instructions to follow...

I've found some switches and pots however I'm not sure if they're correct. Just confirming the 1K, 2.2K, 10K are linear pots while the 100K is logarithmic? (From what I've seen I think Logarithmic is the same as 'audio taper'???)
Also correct me if I'm wrong, but the frequency selector switches have to be 2 pole, 6 position right? And the bypass switch has to be 2 pole, 2 position?

I'm also trying to find the appropriate power switch for the Purusha case... It's a 6mm diameter hole but I can't find a switch that small that would be rated for 10A, 240V.....? I would need a 6mm power LED too...

If anyone can point me in the right direction of if anyone has a BOM they can show me, I would be very grateful!

Cheers,
nath
NathS101

Re: GPultec Build

Postby Ben M » Sat May 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Hey Nath

Sent you an email with BOM that should explain those questions.

cheers
Ben M
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: GPultec Build

Postby NathS101 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:05 pm

Thanks Ben!
NathS101

Return to D.I.Y.