Synth Techs in Melbourne?

Moderators: Thirteen, rick, Mark Bassett

Synth Techs in Melbourne?

Postby Mike.W. » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Apologies if this has been covered before, I did a search and couldn't find anything.
Just looking for some recommended synth techs around Melbourne, the only one's I know of are Logitronics and Synth Service Melbourne.
Thanks.
Michael Walker.
Mike.W.

Re: Synth Techs in Melbourne?

Postby niktu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:22 pm

I've been using a guy named Jez from 'Jezztronics' and have been really happy with him. He's more an amps & pedals kind of guy but he's been doing all sorts of mods & repairs for my synths and he's happily fixed stuff that 'Synth Service' couldn't/wouldn't fix ('nuff said).

Only negatives are he lives way out East (Nunawading) and isn't the quickest, but he's thorough, reasonably priced and seems to love the challenge of synth mods (a natural tinkerer).

He used to advertise on Gumtree but has since stopped. Not sure if he's winding down or what but I think highly of him as a tech/repair guy.

Jez - 0439 798459. (I found his number on an old web page still so figure it's ok to re-post here)
Last edited by niktu on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Craig Tracy
niktu

Re: Synth Techs in Melbourne?

Postby Mike.W. » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Awesome, thanks for the reply niktu. (I was starting to think my posts here weren't visible!)
Michael Walker.
Mike.W.

Return to Vintage Synth Forum