New life and new studio

An audio community like no other.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

New life and new studio

Postby mylesgm » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:38 pm

So as you all know I've been building a studio, well that's pretty much done (are they ever really "done"?) and the launch party is not far off. Not unsurprisingly to the experienced studio builders it took much longer than expected and so the other major life event is now upon me. My wife and I are just 6 weeks shy of welcoming our first little wriggling bundle of life changing humanity. As such I'll be taking the month of September off possibly a bit of October too.

So I'm looking for someone who would like to rent out my studio for 5 days a week, working alongside three others in the studio complex. The studio is in Collingwood, right near PBS radio and more details can be found here: http://www.mylesmumford.com/#/rolling-s ... ing-rooms/

It is fully kitted out and you can use the in house computer or bring your own with thunderbolt port to patch directly into the UAD apollo system.

I'm keen to find someone who will take it for the whole time or most of the time rather than just for a day or two and will definitely make it financially attractive to the right person. The key to all of this is "the right person".

Hit me up through the website or through the messaging system here.
Myles Mumford
Producer/Composer/Engineer/Sound Artist
Making records in sunny Melbourne

www.mylesmumford.com
mylesgm
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: New life and new studio

Postby wez » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:07 am

Hey Myles

I'm definitely not 'the right person' at the moment but I wish I was.

Will be thinking of you both over the next few weeks, hope all goes well - keep in touch.
wez prictor
composure music
http://www.composuremusic.com.au/

Australian importer of Crumar Mojo keyboards & accessories. Vintage keyboard fetishist.
wez
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby mylesgm » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Thanks Wez!
Myles Mumford

www.mylesmumford.com
mylesgm
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby mylesgm » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Well the studio hire in September went great and so did the arrival of our baby! But now I'm getting back to work for a few days a week and sadly the engineer who was part hiring the studio is moving to Nashville and so I'm looking for someone who wants to hire the space for a few days a week on a regular basis.

Once again the key is finding the right person to join a team environment. The studio is great, fully kitted out, central location but the right person is the important part...

If you or someone you know might be interested, get in touch and let's talk...
Myles Mumford

www.mylesmumford.com
mylesgm
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Postby mylesgm » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Got a few people coming in this week to have a chat... Anybody else? It's a pretty cool opportunity and I'm keen to find the person with the right fit!
Myles Mumford

www.mylesmumford.com
mylesgm
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Return to The Turtlerock Forum