FS: Slingerland shell pack circa 1980 - 22", 12", 15"

This is the place to advertise gear YOU OWN that's for sale, for hire or gear you'd like to own.

Moderators: rick, Mark Bassett

FS: Slingerland shell pack circa 1980 - 22", 12", 15"

Postby Drumstruck » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:37 pm

s-b200x200.jpg
Selling some of my Slingerland drums. This shell pack is one of the best sounding kits you'll ever hear - and that's not a sales pitch, it's just a fact.

Circa 1980 maple shells - the outside of the shells is varnished maple but is a little flakey - they look the vintage that they are like a vintage strat - the insides and bearing edges are excellent. The chrome is all excellent.

22" bass drum (with spurs and double tom mount / has powerstroke batter and smooth ambassador resonant)
12" rack tom (with riser mount / ambassador coated batter and ambassador clear resonant)
15" rack tom (with a stand so it's really a floor tom / emperor coated batter and clear resonant)
plus a cymbal boom arm that mounts in the bass drum double tom mount

This kit is the best sounding all-round kit I've ever owned - very versatile sized drums for a studio.

I'm after $1K for these drums.

fwiw I currently have 3 Slingerland kits (one bigger and one smaller) so this mid sized kit is the one to go.

here's a lo-res picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ian Dare
Drumstruck
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Return to For Sale / For Hire / Gear Wanted